Instructions for Posters
- Poster size should be equal or smaller than maximum available area for an individual poster of 2.0 m in height and 1.0 m in width.
- Organization has recommended a poster size of 1.2 m in height and 0.9 m in width.
- As a general recommendation, the title of posters could be readable at a distance of 2.0 m minimum, the written text at 1.5 m minimum.
- An author's picture next to the title often helps colleagues who have never met the contributor to easily find him/her.
- If the poster contains references to web addresses, or, more in general, if you want to make available copies of your poster, you can provide A4/letter size copies of the poster.
Final Instructions for papers (camera-ready version)
The final version of your accepted paper must be uploaded using the JEMS site http://submissoes.sbc.org.br/imoc2011. Also, a file with the corresponding IEEE copyright form must be sent until September 10, 2011 to email@example.com.
The IEEE copyright form is available at: http://www.ieee.org/publications_standards/publications/rights/copyrightmain.html
The paper template to be used as a model can be obtained at (please disregard this note if you have already used this template to prepare your paper): http://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html
VERY IMPORTANT: the pdf version of your paper must be prepared using the IEEE PDF eXplore site: http://www.pdf-express.org/. To do this, please open an account with the Conference ID: imoc11x